Rolling Goat

forget mount the meat is like pummeled and they might not even be able to recover the animal!

Rollin', rollin' rollin'....... Looks like a pretty tough hunt! I hope they didnt spill their beers when they stopped the rig to shoot! What a waste of a great animal! It should be pretty damn tender. My guess is that they walked up to it, turned around and left. Too bad, more ammo for the tree huggin', ultra liberal, peta hippies! Sad!
Eric
deerline.gif

Probably had to drive around for days to be able to find one in a position to be able to shoot from the road, and then be able to drive up to it and throw it in the rig. I only hope it was dead before it started that tragic tumble.

What a shame! I'd give my left nut for a chance to kill a goat, and these guys just look like they could care less. Would love to know if they even had a tag.

YouTube sure shows the lazy azz hunters doesn't it? Unbelievable how many of those hunting clips are from the road.

Anyone else think the one that said 4 point was pretty cheesy? First he shoots it from the truck, obviously, then actually films them dragging it back underneath a fence. Hmmmmm?

YouTube = Great ammo for PETA

I'm wondering which video the antis will use more to recruit new members, this one where the audio shows lack of respect of the animal or last months gut and leg shooting extravaganza? I guess the chances of aholes leaving their cameras home are about the same as 4 wheelers staying on the trails.

You said it boomhand! I thought it was an irrersponsible shot from the get go. You could see exactly what was going to happen, and if it didn't happen that way, how the heck were they going to get up to the thing to get it down.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

heres a little better goat video that peta shouldn't freak out AS MUCH its from kodiak island.

No BRNBR, that was equally pathetic. When it's that bad, it doesn't matter. SITE YOUR FRIGGIN GUN IN FELLAS!

I don't know anything about goat hunting other than what I've read and I'm sure that wasn't the first goat to fall off a cliff or will be the last. It looked like it had a chance to stay where they shot it but what irked me was the "bustin his ass" crap and the laughing in the background. If thats what your out there for do us a favor and find another sport and don't proudly display it on the internet. Hopefully sombody will learn something from these about when to take the shot or pass it up and when shooting in a 25mph crosswind adjust and carry more ammo.

for those who apear to be clueless or just faking it, the second goat video, the one i posted above was hit three outa the four times and all were good chest shots at 160 yards. when you hunt goat you don't shoot once and just watch to see where he runs likes most whitetail hunters do, you shoot till they fall down cause you never know where they are going to head.

Maybe I am clueless but I have goat hunted a lot. It should only take one shot to anchor it and MAYBE one more to finish it. If he hit it 3 out of 4 times in the chest then I couldn't tell from the video. Sorry. What caliber was it?

no worries zigga, i'm guessing you know by now that it don't matter how every situation plays out, each one is still different and different things happen. its tough on the video to see cause its a download.
client showed up with a .270 and rem cor-lokt, two of my most not favorite goat pills. i like the .33's for the goats or better yet a .375.
every animal on the planet you can anchor with one shot, as long as everything goes right, goats are no different.
what i was implying that it different from the other video as a clean kill, no bouncing breaking bleeding or laughing. just a lung shot goat that ran out air laid down and died.
didn't mean to come on strong, just got a little defensive on an opinion that might not have had enough information. my bad.

Hey BRWNBR I might have come on a little strong not knowing all the facts and apologize for forming an opinion without them. The 2nd video just looked like the shooter either couldn't shoot or gave up before the animal. We all have had animals that have taken a little longer to go down or have been lost and hopefully you learn from it. I guess my beef is I've just been seeing to much crap on these homemade videos and can't understand why someone would put it out for the world to see.

no worries boomhand putting a video out ther for the world to see of what might be considered a clean kill, just like someone shooting a deer and letting it run off, this hunter just kept trying to put it down...
no drugs, sex, racism or anything of that nature, just a hunter harvesting a legal animal that was eaten, mounted and will be enjoyed alot longer than if it just fell over dead or fell of a cliff and died natural. not a dirty video...
aren't all videos home made?

Really appreciate all the comments from you professionals! I'm sure every kill you have ever made was sanitary. The biggest mistake these clowns made was to video this kill. Other than that, what do you expect! Killing ain't pretty. Unless of course you are making a video that you expect to make a ton of money off of.

RUS

Do you think it died from the gunshot or a broken neck? Just kidding, what a couple of morons. I bet their taxidermist s%#t a brick when they brought that pile of mush in. Too bad.
MS

f'in jackasses i'd like to see them on the side of a mountain. laugh at them as they roll a few hundred yards down the mountain

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom