Romney VS. Obama

bayside

So, I think Romney is making Obama his little biotch! Way more impressed with Romney than I though I would be.

ROMNEY WAS A RAZOR BLADE, OBAMA WAS A BUTTER KNIFE. MITT WAS MUCH SHARPER AND DOVE DEEP INTO THE DETAILS ON A FEW SUBJECTS, OBAMA WAS A LITTLE SLOWER & A TAD VAGUE AT TIMES. SEEMS OBAMA HAS NO NEW IDEAS, & WANTS TO STAND ON HIS RECORD.

WINNER BY KNOCK OUT.........ROMNEY !!!!

I felt like Obama was reaching all night. He wasn't smooth, or clear. Lots of pauses, and seemed unsure about everything he was talking about. Mitt was smooth, fluent, and super confident. He was much much better.

I loved it when Mitt said... " I have a friend that says, you don't pick winners and losers, you pick losers"

Great debate. Romney did what I had hoped by going into his plans with details. His confidence was unwaivering while Nobama stuttered, stammered and repeated himself. Damn, you must be so proud piper.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-04-12 AT 05:42AM (MST)[p]i enjoyed it when Romney slammed obama on coal coal coal..
Romney out-spoke him by a long shot.

I still can't believe this race is thia close. Any way that is what the net works say and they tell us what they want us to hear anyway. I would think Romney would of been doing better in the polls. Obama looked dumb and seemed to mnot know what he was saying and also went off the subject. I can't stand the man.

This belongs in the basement aka political forum. No reason to ruin a perfectly good campfire.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I've never paid attention to political debates because I've never believed that a good debater equates to a good leader. I didn't watch this one either--no way anything said would cause me to change my vote--four years of poor performance has already solidified that. Nonetheless, it's good to be hearing that Romney wiped the floor with him that hopefully is going to be a one-termer...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom