Room on AZ Elk App for someone with 12 points

R

rackem406

Yep, this is a post soliciting a lot of people I don't know and some I do for an AZ resident with 12 or more points who wants to put in.

We really want to draw this year for some really good reasons that I'd be glad to talk about with someone who is serious. Are we wanting to use someone for points????

Yeah, but would you like to get basically a free guided hunt with some people who have produced for others year after year? I think it is a good trade off and if someone has the points and is serious then pm me and we can talk in more detail.

For those of you that are going to start making jokes and try to get me up in arms don't waste your time because you won't get a response and there are others on here that can tell you I'm not playing a game, and that myself & the group I hunt with are serious about big bulls.

Rackem

489f6a687e21e4e4.jpg

INTERVIEW WITH GOD
http://www.livingwaters.com/interview/index.shtml

I made a post last year for a spot on my AZ res elk app with 12 points and it got nuked. Low and behold I drew a unit 10 arhcery bull tag. Too bad you didn't post this last year.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Hey sremim. Good to see you drew. It's been a long time since I've been on MM and I'm glad to hear that you drew a great unit. Well I can handle getting nuked especially if it ends up the way it did with you.

Rackem

489f6a687e21e4e4.jpg

INTERVIEW WITH GOD
http://www.livingwaters.com/interview/index.shtml

I've got 12. Last year I posted on another site, since I wanted to exchange an archery lope app with someone who had high # of bp's, and they could apply with me on an archery elk app with my 12.

I'm quite picky on the units and what I want to apply for, a resident so I only want residents on my app, and a very successful and knowledgeable hunter, so I don't really need a guide, but it might be nice. PM me and let me know what you're thinking.

rack,

I have 0 points?;-)

Hey, is that your Colorado muley in your sig line? Looks great!

i have 4 bonus points. I am willing to put in with you and i am willing to listen to all of your BS.

PS i am willing to be your camp ##### too.

I got 12, but my app is already full!
I'm trading a spot on a buddy's app, who has 16 for goat!

I hope you guys draw just leave a few for the wall for me if I draw with 12.
Anyone would be crazy not to take the offer on this deal.I would but my app is in the office by now sent it last week.
Good Luck,
Warbirdum

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 02:22AM (MST)[p]Warbird and KTC,
Good to hear from you guys and you both know you're welcome in any of our camps. And Warbird I hope you draw as long as you don't take my tag. :D

KTC- That is my CO buck, he's hanging proudly on the wall. I'm happy with the way the mount turned out and I can't wait to hunt up there again.

And Thumpin we're talking about bonus points here, not how many bulls you shot at when you drew a 9 tag a few years back!

And AZDuke you already know if we draw you're going to be out at our camp cooking food and just hoping you can get your hands on one of the big racks that we bring back to camp.

Rackem

489f6a687e21e4e4.jpg

INTERVIEW WITH GOD
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/popu
p-frame.html

Let's get the tags and hunt elk for 14 days sounds like a blast to me.
Keep me posted rackem if ya draw.

I have 12 points and only apply fer 1 unit.....let me know if yer interested.

Do party applications in AZ go in with the highest points of anyone on the app or do they get averaged like most other states?

I haven't been able to find it in the hunt draw information booklet/pdf.

Is there another page that has that information?

Cheers,
Pete

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom