Roswell

LT

Thinking about a possible move to Roswell. I have never lived in NM and wanted to know how the hunting is around Roswell?

Depends on what you want to hunt, and what your definition of "around" is?! There is plenty of opportunities for deer, Barbary, elk and coyote all within an hours drive.

I was mainly conceded about Elk, Deer and antelope. If those are within a few hours drive i think its a winner. are you able to hunt elk deer and antelope every year? I am also excited about hunting Oryx, hopefully i will be able to get a tag soon. Thanks for the input. much appreciated

You should be able to pull a deer tag every year as long as your not too picky. Elk and antelope is a different story, but with New Mexico's draw process anything is possible.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-15 AT 11:52AM (MST)[p]You should also look into hunting barbary sheep on private land. I enjoyed my barbary hunt almost as much as hunting oryx.

Roswell......don't go out late at night too many UFO's have been seen flying around. LOL

Good luck on the move if you do the change.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for the info. Sounds like there is some good hunting. hopefully i get that job and i can start learning NM and filling some tags.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom