ruth's chris steakhouse

Hardway

Very Active Member
Took my wife out to this place last night (Sacramento)... I had the 22oz. Bone in ribeye, she had a 14oz fillet. In 32 years I don't know that I' ve had a better meal. 225 bucks but it was worth every penny.

225.00?

JUDAS!

Were the Waitress'es Topless?

You get a Lap Dance with that?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

For 225, I am glad you enjoyed it. I spent $80 or so on some beef in San Diego a few months ago and felt cheated.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I am with STTM! $225! I'd just buy half a pork for that amount and feed the family for a couple months!

I have enjoyed eating there and will be again soon. Steak so flavorful and prepared to absolute perfection. If memory serves me they cook the steak at something like 1800 degrees. Not sure how they do it but dayum does it work. Expensive, yes but well worth the green for a very very very special occasion. THE BEST STEAK EVER!!

BTW I had the 22oz bone in ribeye too.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
We up anyway."

1800 degrees?

How you do that without burning it?

Or is it one of them Steaks that get cooked for 1 second at 1800 Degrees?:D

Browned .001 deep on each side & still froze in the middle?:D

I'm gonna remember this Place!

And you know I haven't forgot about the time RANS offered to buy us all a Steak in KALI!:D

I didn't say I'd NEVER make it!:D

So?

How much for 2 meals?

Without the Crown?:D

Back in 1966 while I was on a R&R better known as I&I, I went to a restaurant in Honolulu on Waikiki Strip called Canlis' and had a NY Steak and a couple of drinks and paid $50.00

Better than the mess hall in VN.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Brian, were you already old in 1966?? haha Just messin' with ya. Check the MM rockfishing trip in CA forum.

Anyway, there used to be a restaurant in Three Rivers called "The Morro Rock Tavern (Later The White Horse Inn.), and back in the late 50's/early 60's it was $100.00 a couple for a fine dinner. PC

For a 60 dollar tip I'd better get a bj outta the deal. Did you get a bj cuz?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I think if you go with the 16oz ribeye and the smaller fillet a couple could eat there for about $120 tip included. Upgrade your steaks and start drinkin $12 cocktails and It'll get expensive quick. I'm not a high roller, but felt like doing something nice for my wife.... I've been working all over the damn state latley and she's been at home wranglin kids and running her buisness so she deserved a night out..... I'd pay twice that to stay in her good graces... :)

>Oh wait 40 dollar tip I
>guess you said. Well,
>that deserves a reach around.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The only reach arounds I get are for my wallet.

Well Harway!

I just spent dinner money on a Gun!:D

If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

My wife's work had a party there a few years ago, and good thing because I'd never pay that much. Considering the price, I was not very impressed.

I'd rather go to Ruby River (Ogden only) or Outback and pay 1/4 the price.

I've been there ONCE.....no steak is worth their prices!!
We went to "Stockmans" last night.....it was horrible!!! Our bill for 2 was $125 and I'll never waste a dime there again. My med rare riveter was about 3/4" thick, way over cooked. Ordered artichoke dip and it was under cooked and they gave us dried bread crumbs to dip it with....wtf??
Texas Roadhouse is still my favorite!!

I am a Ruby River fan, but not for the steak, just the cinnamon yam! But the steak is pretty damn good as well.

>For my Cuz, B bop a
>bop a Bobcat, and the
>rest of you Utards you're
>in luck.....SLC, and Park City.
>Now dont be a buch
>of cheap azzes....
>
>http://www.ruthschris.com/Locations

I noticed that after your post. I went to the website and also noticed they don't publish prices. Guess they don't want to scare away potential business.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom