>your forehead.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

NO...lesgo is a good man , he just has bad taste in football teams !!!:)

Lil Red, you in for a good laugh. That very thing happen to me. One of my assignments as a Detective Sgt. was over seeing the 290 P.C. program that required sex offenders to register with our dept. when moving into the county.
We had a lady, Ginny, that was a records clerk, who conducted the interview while filling out the forms as she questioned the sex offender. Ginny had a sixth sense that was amazing. Any time she came back to my office and told me that she felt one of them was lying. I would go out knowing that she was 99% right and would end up arresting the sex offender for non compliance with the 290 P.C. code.

One day Ginny came back to me and made a statement about something, I have forgotten what it was, and caught me in one of my joking moods. Ginny and I was were always trading barbs back and forth. I replied to her with a big smile, Ginny, with all due respect, kiss my ass.

Ginny bent over my desk she was standing in front of, and planted a big kiss on my forehead. She stated, I always obey orders and you can consider your ass being kissed and she walked out. My partner, whose desk was next to mine, was laughing so damn hard he nearly fell out of his chair.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom