Safe Trailer Storage in Kingman, Az

972Elk

I'm looking for a safe RV stoage facility in the area of Kingman. I have drawn 2 Arizona tags this year and I don't want to take my trailer back and forth from California. I'll be in unit 10 in September on the first hunt and unit 6a in October on the second hunt. The trailer will need to be stored for about 6 weeks.

I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. I'm a little concerned about doing this because I'll have my quads and hunting gear stored in the trailer as well.

I would appreciate any information.

Thanks,
Jim

Sorry, but there is nothing safe in KingMeth.

I only stop there if I have to get gas on my way thru. I keep the doors locked and the pistol handy, too. Not to mention that the natives resent outsiders who are more successful and make more money due to their education and therefore have more things than they ever will. Their resentment triggers mania, lunacy, and behaviors that most of us have never seen and cannot process. No kidding.

A KingMeth native will stop at nothing to discredit and cause failure to the life of a decent, qualified, hardworking outsider who has a few things (including toys). Their resentment is obvious and scary. Somebody could write a book about it and retire.

Meth fiends and child molesters predominate there. Just read the headlines here:

http://kingmandailyminer.com/

A place full of and maintained for losers. Park your rig and toys there only with armed guards 24/7. And fully insured.

Jim, I live in Lake Havasu City and you are welcome to leave it at my residence. It is about 2.5 hours from unit 10. It is a little drive but we do it all the time. If you are interested shoot me a PM.
Tim,

Not to get in a pissing match but ur a total dbag wm. there are several places in kingman to store your equipment wo any issues. If I had room at my house I would offer it...good luck!

""Not to get in a pissing match but ur a total dbag wm. there are several places in kingman to store your equipment wo any issues.""

Okay, okay. You are absolutely right, Stud. Those places are.....

1) The KingMeth Police Department parking lot

2) The Fire Department Chief's office

3) The vault of Chase Bank on Stockton Hill Road

4) The National Guard Facility front office

Hey guys! This is just another example of the old saying that it takes one to know one. Between NONYA and WM, they both should find the same friggin hole to crawl into and they'd live happily ever after, LOL!

Thanks fo the information guys. With your help I got it figured out.

5alivefishing,

Thank you so much for your offer. That was extremely nice. I really appreciate it but I have found a location.

Akamissedagain,

Thanks for your info as well.

Good luck to everyone on their upcoming hunting season...Jim

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom