San Jose gun confiscation plan

Yes what a f%-+ing joke. If I didn’t have my boys and 2 new grandchildren near me I would fly the coup. But not goin to happen. Anyway it sounds like this goin to be thrown out but time will tell. Keep installing the same politicians and that’s what happens.

Complying is everthing.. just get insurance..most homeowners insurance policies cover firearm liability and theft..at least mine does..soon coming to your state
Jester

."....gun-related incidents cost the city roughly $63 million every year in the way of paying for police officers, medics and other expenses, The San Francisco Chronicle reported."

So, they need another $63 million. That's easy, just cut the police budget by $63 million. Defund the Police....remember? Reallocate that money to social programs and crime will disappear.

CA. is well known for making up illegal taxes or fees as they prefer to call taxes. They did it with the rural hill area by charging a "fire prevention" fee of $135.00 per year per house.
Took almost 3 years for it to get to court and ruled illegal. Did we get our money back, no way. Our dirty Democrat politicians laugh all the way to the bank when they pull this crap knowing they will increase the dollars in the general fund for illegals and welfare to get their vote.
RELH

I hope not one gun owner pays the tax. Gun crimes are not committed by law abiding gun owners, they are committed by criminals. California is creating more and more of a mess of itself, I'm worried about how bad it is going to get for all the hard working, law abiding citizens in California.

CA. is well known for making up illegal taxes or fees as they prefer to call taxes. They did it with the rural hill area by charging a "fire prevention" fee of $135.00 per year per house.
Took almost 3 years for it to get to court and ruled illegal. Did we get our money back, no way. Our dirty Democrat politicians laugh all the way to the bank when they pull this crap knowing they will increase the dollars in the general fund for illegals and welfare to get their vote.
RELH
It's just a tax hike nothing more.

California collects a tax every time you buy an aluminum can or glass bottle, it's called CRV, or something like that. If you turn all that in at a recycling center, you get your money back. When Covid hit they closed the recycling center down. Then a few months later they announced they were broke and couldn't afford to pay your money back. The bottom dropped out of the market and they couldn't afford to pay the recycling employees. Oh, you still have to pay it, you just don't get it back. They want you do drop it off for free. I just throw mine in the regular garbage and they can dig it out if they want.

This won't get passed as many of them are just giving lip service for votes.
Hard to believe how they come up with this s--t it is time for a three party system in the US.
What a frickin joke

Tax, tax, tax. That’s why we split from England. One of our drivers got fuel in Gonzalez. The Fuel receipt Shows all the road taxes. One was labeled “Gonzalez quality of life”. Our fuel tax has become a joke where politicians sneak in funding for their projects. Yet our roads are the worst in the country.

C79E8592-62A7-4B12-BCEC-8058DC6839B4.png

Canyoncrosser, I laughed my butt off when I read that article on Fox news about the attempted robbery of the film crew while they were interviewing the newly appointed chief of violence.
I noticed that the chief of violence did nothing to try and stop that violent crime by armed robbers. Probably stood there and crapped their pants wondering why this is happening to me!
They are probably arguing about it must of been Trump that put the robbers up to the crime for political gain.

RELH

California is just getting more and more frustrating for the good hard working people that live there. There are too many fools in California that keep voting for politicians that promise them "free stuff". The problem is that "free stuff" has to be paid for by someone paying taxes. At this point it is hard to see how California will ever recover from the mess liberals have made.

This won't get passed as many of them are just giving lip service for votes.
Hard to believe how they come up with this s--t it is time for a three party system in the US.
What a frickin joke
won't get passed??...did you even read it?

won't get passed??...did you even read it?
Yes I read it but it is a stretch, Too many people have to agree to this to make it happen, Including insurance companies.
There are a lot of closet voters out there that claim they vote one way but vote the other that own guns too.

Yes I read it but it is a stretch, Too many people have to agree to this to make it happen, Including insurance companies.
There are a lot of closet voters out there that claim they vote one way but vote the other that own guns too.
it's a city ordinance that passed unanimously....your closet voters don't get to vote on it....

If it passed, I look for a gun organization to file a lawsuit. It is one thing to pass a tax law, but when you talk confiscation you are threading on the 4th. amendment for unlawful seizure.
But the liberal city council members do not care if it is ruled unlawful later as they will use tax payer's money to fight any lawsuit and no skin off their nose. This is standard procedure for CA. liberal lawmakers and politicians.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom