San Juan Elk Ridge videos ???

c3

Very Active Member
Do any of the hunting movies have clips of hunts on the San Juan?

I don't recall seeing any hunts from down there. I looked on Youtube and didn't see anything there either. Seems crazy that with all the incredible bulls that have come off that unit that they aren't in the movies ever.

If anyone has any footage, I'd love to see it. The wait this winter is killing me. You'd think after 25 years of applying it would be no big deal, but when you decide to take the plunge the whole game changes. I can't sleep, I can't think of anything but hunting bulls next fall. LOL!

Just trying to pass the time :)

Cheers,
Pete

Mossbacks 2010 video will have a bunch of summer footage of some big Juan bulls. Pick one up at the expo.
Black timber boys have a video I believe most of if not all san Juan bulls.
--------------------------------------

"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

I looked on BTO's site and didn't see a link, but thought they had some video's.

I'll check out the Mossback vid at the Expo!

Cheers,
Pete

Pete,

I know a bunch of the Meacham sp?? hunts were off the San Juan. I think they were called trail of the sportsman or something like that. They shot a lot of bulls down there.

I bet your like a kid waiting on Christmas aren't ya??

Pete don't believe Todd,
I'm still waiting on my Video that he promised like 4 years ago. LOL
Maybe I will pick one up next time I'm in Blanding.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Todd,

I remember you guys guiding most if not all those hunts. It seems you guy's split up and they made a few videos after too? Where do you guy's sell your DVD's?

+ 1 HAZMAT, Best movies on the market! I've checked there website for a new movie so often, that it has almost become my home page...

Pete
Down there on the SJ there's big Bulls in every valley and behind every stump just have Todd tie one of those 400's to a tree and you will have it made. LOL
Thanks Todd.

With the snow and stuff they are getting right now the feed on the mountain should be really good. Hope they grow some really good horns this year.
If you get a chance now would be a good time to take a drive and see them on the winter range.

Winter range

"If you get a chance now would be a good time to take a drive and see them on the winter range".

If I was to go down there, where would be a good place to take some pictures and video of these elk?

RE: Winter range

>If I was to go down
>there, where would be a
>good place to take some
>pictures and video of these
>elk?

+1

RE: Winter range

East of towns(Monticello and Blanding) toward the town EASTLAND the fields out that way should have alot of bulls and bucks,on them right now. The amount of snow they got down there, I would check out Montezuma Canyon and West Summit area.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom