Scam Alert!.......

AZStickman

I just got scammed out of $25. I bought Tiger Woods DVD entitled "My Favorite 18 Holes". Turns out it's about golf. Absolute waste of money! Pass this on so others don't get scammed......... Terry

LMAO

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-13 AT 10:46AM (MST)[p]Terry, I got mine on line at Midway for $17.95, then they charged me $22 shipping and handling.:(

Be careful out there people.

Eel

You guys really did get scammed! If you had bought it from the MSNBC it's got a free bonus disc by Reverend AL & Jessee Jackson that addresses the best holes in the nation! Then on the main disc there's a forward by Obama stating if he had a son he'd be just like Tiger along with a nice swing aid and a free tube of Astro Glide to help smooth out your stroke!

I ordered a video from the same place. "Barrack Obama, First term great accomplishments". Must've been damaged in shipment because the DVD was blank.

"I ordered a video from the same place. "Barrack Obama, First term great accomplishments". Must've been damaged in shipment because the DVD was blank. "

Damn NVB same thing happened to me but it was a MM special edition of Piper, 440 and Ziggas, greatest insights...... Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom