Scent free sunscreen?

Sliverslinger400

From the looks of my scouting trips it looks like I am going to be sitting basically in the open for a few hours opening morning waiting for the bucks to head for their beds. I usually try to stay in the cover/shade, but got no choice on this one. I burn really easy and have skin cancer in the family. Is there any truly scent free sunscreens that block both UVA/UBA rays? Thanks for the help!

Check out dead down wind. They have gotta have something I have a small kit I won at bow cast and it has pretty much everything you can think of. scent free chap stick,mouth spray, hand sanitizer, laundry detergent,shampoo and conditioner, foot spray thats all I can remember but it was a lot of stuff you really wouldn't even think about!!

Thanks for the replies guys! I went to sporties and Cabelas yesterday looking for a boonie had, but no luck. I did find one online, but i'd spend more on shipping than the hat to get it here by friday. I tried the kinesys cream last year after seeing it on Eastmans, but it did not go on clear...I did not have a mirror when I put it on and after the day was over I got a chance to look at my face...holy Casper! I'll try this spray. Thanks!

Coppertone has some stuff that I think is scent free. My wife and kiddo are extremely sensitive to dyes, perfumes, fragrances, and other stuff (the list is shorter of stuff they ARE NOT allergic to). It is a zinc based lotion called Pure and Simple or some BS like that. Not cheap, like $8 a bottle. Wal-Mart I believe carries it, maybe you could swing by and pickup a bottle before you leave to go glassing.
WVBOWAK

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom