Scope Gun ?

spotit1st

I have a Browning 300 WSM with a Leupold VX1 4-12X40 Scope mounted on it after my late season bull hunt and the hell I went throught trying to put down a Bull at 135 Yards and taking several shots, I went home and was taking my scope off to send back to Leupold to see if the cross hairs were broke, to my surprise I noticed that the Front mount Screw on the left side was not completely tight and the other 3 screws were tight. This might be a stupid question but would that really throw me off 4 feet to the left at 135 yards or is it possible I might have a cross hair problem as well.

Regardless I am sending it in and having it inspected!

Also for the record I didn't wound the elk some how I managed to get a great shot behind the front shoulder. Of course that would be 1 of several shots I took.

Talk about fustrating when you have a nice bull that close and can't do it in one shot.

Re-mount the scope with everything being tight and take it to the range and see what it does. I would think if the mounts were loose enough it could have been off that much.

horsepoop.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom