Score Contest #5

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-10 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]I counldn't see my score so I was going to put mine back in there. but then I found it..

407 6/8

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Hey Everyone, I Jumped on the hotel computer, and got internet access here in lovely las vegas. Lets just say say the tables are being a lot better to me than some of your guesses!!! we are ranging from 330's up to 415's. Thats why I think this is great for all us to learn how to judge or score animals. The hard part is that this is a picture and not the real thing. There are some real close scores so far. and some that are not in the ball park. I will post the winner sunday so jump on and see how close you were and see who are lucky winner is. I wish some of you come look at this bull in the shop so you could get a better feel for this stud of a bull!!!!! In fact I live in South Jordan Utah and if some of you are close you are more than welcome to come see and get a better feel for some of the animals we will be using on the contest in the upcoming months. See ya Sunday Night.
Curtis Wilson
Monarch Mountain Taxidermy

Give it another guess just in case my first one was wrong, I will go with 416 5/8, my bro killed a bull similar to this one and he scored in at 402 and change, with about 8 inches busted off one of his fifth's. This is a blast getting to do these things in the off season's.

I don't know about that bull - but when are you going to give us as shot a guessing that monster drop-tine non-typical behind him! THAT'S A MONSTER!!

Score on the bull -

378 3/8

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

374 7/8 That is a sweet bull.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I was just thinkin the same thing. I keep checkin back but to no avail. Its getting past my bedtime and she's tellin me to get off and come to bed! :s.

ARROWS FLY N BIG BUCKS DIE!!! >>>----->

Sorry guys, got in way late and just got to it. Winner is posted, check winner score contest 5.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom