Scouting For Late Season hunt.

RHarris

Well the hunts are finally over in 27 for the long eared species. With that I started my scouting for the December hunt. Saw one average 3 point Coues, several Does and three mule deer bucks. Did my usual death march into a new area to be located by day light at my predetermined glassing spot. It sure felt good to be out with a pack on my back. Although its only been a couple of weeks it felt like eternity.
Sniper, You will probably read this before I get to talk to you, I will be out of town until Thursday(Bagdad). Call my work cell and lets scout this Friday Together.

Rharris

PS. Sniper, hope you had succes this weekend.

Good to hear you made it out in field Ralph. I'm ready to head out and do some serious Coues scouting myself. I may not be able to go out this Friday, my new truck came in and I may be hung up in Safford taking care of that. I'll let you know. We didn't do any good on this weekend, my son passed on a spike and that was all we had an opportunity at. We didn't go where I had told you we would go. I'll be in touch.

Scott

p.s. I saw a 138 inch (gross score) Coues mounted in a guys living room. It came from unit 28.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom