Scouting Pics 2012

E

elkaholic365

8608elk.jpg.jpg

7305muledeer.jpg.jpg

Getting amped for this upcoming scouting / hunting season. Just a little eye candy from last year.

>Very cool. That bull need my
>arrow in it what do
>you think he scored
>
>Justin

What would you guess??? I'm guessing MAYBE 300 because I can't see his tops. Also looks like his 4's are short. Still a good looking bull though.

>>Very cool. That bull need my
>>arrow in it what do
>>you think he scored
>>
>>Justin
>
>
>What would you guess??? I'm guessing
>MAYBE 300 because I can't
>see his tops. Also looks
>like his 4's are short.
>Still a good looking bull
>though.

Are you talking about the hard horned bull in the OP or the velvet bull? The velvet bull looks to be a shooter, but its a little blurry. He appears to have a great frame started though.

>
>Are you talking about the hard
>horned bull in the OP
>or the velvet bull? The
>velvet bull looks to be
>a shooter, but its a
>little blurry. He appears to
>have a great frame started
>though.

So you wouldn't shoot the hard horned bull? In Idaho?

Talking about the Hh bull. I figured the op had a lot more time to judge him. It's hard to say but if he has all of his points I would put the spotter away and get in his face.

Ill tape him back at camp.
I say this because I'm not very good at pic guessing.

Justin

>>
>>Are you talking about the hard
>>horned bull in the OP
>>or the velvet bull? The
>>velvet bull looks to be
>>a shooter, but its a
>>little blurry. He appears to
>>have a great frame started
>>though.
>
>So you wouldn't shoot the hard
>horned bull? In Idaho?
>

Not trying to come off as a "high-horsed trophy hunter" but where I choose to hunt, no way, not with an OTC tag or with a draw tag. There are some places that I've been before where you don't pass any bull, at any time because it may be your only chance all season.

The velvet bull on the other hand, he looks bigger, but the picture is pretty blurry.

>Talking about the Hh bull. I
>figured the op had a
>lot more time to judge
>him. It's hard to say
>but if he has all
>of his points I
>would put the spotter away
>and get in his face.
>
>
> Ill tape him back at
>camp.
>I say this because I'm not
>very good at pic guessing.
>
>
>Justin

I was just curious because the 2 bulls look very different to me. Definitely not a bad bull, and there are more places than not in Idaho that he's a damn good bull.

They are two different bulls in two different units. The HH Bull pic was taken through my spotter at 600 yds during the archery hunt, and the Velvet Bull was at least a mile away during July. I had the HH Bull into 70 yds. shortly after the pic, and couldn't put the finishing touches together.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom