Scouting pics

S

Squiggy

Not too bad on the trail cam pictures from our little honey hole. We are thinking of letting this bull go another year. What do you think......
651007101669.jpg
557207060009.jpg
715907150517.jpg
858907060086.jpg

No way. That bull needs to succumb to a lethal projectile. Let the buck and other small critters go. Great pictures

July 10th it says...a month of grow left! He might make the decision for you, they are truly wiley critters!

Please, no offense, but that question on letting the bull go another year is the dumbest one I've heard in quite a spell!

We decided we are going to shoot cows only this year. The Bulls need time to mature still and next year will be the year. Plenty of elk to choose from in unit 44.

>We decided we are going to
>shoot cows only this year.
>The Bulls need time to
>mature still and next year
>will be the year. Plenty
>of elk to choose from
>in unit 44.

You do realize that unit 44 is a controlled hunt for cows and bulls,and the odds of drawing are fairly low, with 13-1 odds on the bull,and about 3-1 odds for the cow. Good luck..

>>We decided we are going to
>>shoot cows only this year.
>>The Bulls need time to
>>mature still and next year
>>will be the year. Plenty
>>of elk to choose from
>>in unit 44.
>
>You do realize that unit 44
>is a controlled hunt for
>cows and bulls,and the odds
>of drawing are fairly low,
>with 13-1 odds on the
>bull,and about 3-1 odds for
>the cow. Good luck..

Hmmm... Yes I do know that. You think I would say what area I am hunting so others can try to figure out where I hunt. Though I'll be chasing cows instead of this bull.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom