SD whitetail archery buck

sdmuleybuck

6189trentsbuck_192.jpg

This is my 2012 SD public land archery buck he's a 5x8. He has a five point mainframe with three cheaters below his browtine.

Great buck! thanks for sharing
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

It's been a couple years since I've hunted whitetail and your buck photo makes me wonder why.

Congrats on a great buck. You smile tells all!

Zeke

We didn't have much time that night to get into a stand so we decided to glass the creek bottom from a high ridge. There was a group of does feeding in the open about 500yds out. All of the sudden this buck walks out of a dry creek and walks to the does. We made a plan and I was to stalk down to them and come up over a small rise and be within shooting range. I dropped off the ridge and made my way to the bottom. When I got to the bottom I noticed one of the fawns in the group started to head my direction. Then the whole herd came my way including the buck. They all passed within 50yds and the buck gave me a perfect broadside shot. I put my pin on him and hit him perfectly he went about 50yds and piled up. It was pretty exciting what a rush!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom