Second Chance Draw

nate1982

when can i expect the Nevada second chance draw results to be publised. i have used the search option but am unable to locate any post dealing witht he second chance draw.

Thanks in advance

I was just wondering how you can see what and how many tags are still available for the second draw. I have never put in for the second draw and don't need to this year as I have a muzzy tag, but was just curious to how many left over tags are available for my unit.

Click on the link for the appropriate 2nd choice hunts on the page with the link above. Leftover permit numbers for each hunt are there. Looks like all leftover deer tags are available to residents and nonresidents equally. The leftovers came from the resident draw so there are tags from nonresident hunts that filled in the regular draw.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom