SELL OR GIVE AWAY RELOADS WITH RIFLE PURCHASE?????

MITROLL

I have a safe queen that I am contemplating selling. It is a wildcat in 224/6mm Rem (224 TTH). The problem is I have about 250 rounds of handloaded ammo. The rifle has only been fired less than 300 times. I don't want to fire more through the rifle if I am going to sell. Is it legal to sell handloads, is the liability too great on a possible mistake on my part in reloading. Should I pull the bullets, etc? Whats your take on this.

I don't know if it is legal or not, but personally, I would not purchase handloads unless I intended to dismantle them. You could pull the bullets if you wanted to keep them and sell the brass. Or why not just include the ammo with the rifle? mtmuley

Was the Shells filled to the Rim with Powder & Tamped with the Slugs?

"""Supporting Speed Limits doesn't make You Anti Car"""

No & You'll never Fix STUPID or WACKO'S by changing Gun Laws You Dumb BITTCH!

Nope! I would include the primed brass if I pulled the bullets. I would feel more comfortable doing that. I would have no use for them.

I wouldn't give or sell 'em.

I deep six mine in over 100 feet of saltwater.

Too much trouble taking them apart.

Pretty easy with a collet style bullet puller...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom