Selling Big Buck Location Part 2

guides are not claiming there cash payments or tips on there taxes. I pretty much hunt wilderness all over the west and the Wyoming outfitter welfare law infuriates me. I pay a very large amount of federal income tax and am blocked from hunting federal land by the cry baby gimme outfitters of Wyoming. then founder puts in some hard work and helps some people out for a small fee compared to an outfitter hunt and the Wyoming cry babies such as jm77 and a bunch of others cry. I find it very humorous while freedom loving Americans are being blocked from hunting federal lands they are crying about someone putting in the time scouting and making a little money doing it. founder is being a capalist and the Wyoming outfitters association is completely constitutional. I remember when I first heard of the law I was shocked a great state like Wyoming blocking hunting access to federal land

>guides are not claiming there cash
>payments or tips on there
>taxes. I pretty much hunt
>wilderness all over the west
>and the Wyoming outfitter welfare
>law infuriates me. I pay
>a very large amount of
>federal income tax and am
>blocked from hunting federal land
>by the cry baby gimme
>outfitters of Wyoming. then founder
>puts in some hard work
>and helps some people out
>for a small fee compared
>to an outfitter hunt and
>the Wyoming cry babies such
>as jm77 and a bunch
>of others cry. I find
>it very humorous while freedom
>loving Americans are being blocked
>from hunting federal lands they
>are crying about someone putting
>in the time scouting and
>making a little money doing
>it. founder is being a
>capalist and the Wyoming outfitters
>association is completely constitutional. I
>remember when I first heard
>of the law I was
>shocked a great state like
>Wyoming blocking hunting access to
>federal land

Who's a cry baby? Ha ha! Thanks for a good laugh this morning newbie!

Well said. My sentiments exactly. Founder is digging his own grave with these rants that promote borderline illegal actions and 100% unethical actions. I am fading fast as a follower of this website.

> Founder, the more you babble
>on about this topic the
>worse it makes you look
>in my opinion. This subject
>of charging for your scouting
>information is Beginning to make
>me sick. Most of the
>forums topics are great but
>this thing you're doing
>in Wyoming is
>getting old.
> If you would just get
>a permit and get legal
>you would regain our respect.
>But at the rate you're
>going you're losing us fast.
> It's getting to the
>point where when I see
>one of your post I
>have a negative feeling about
>you. Please clean up your
>act for the sake of
>us all.
> Thanks, respectfully buckhorn

Jeff you are a funny guy keep to the keyboard where you belong. if you were really for hunters you would be fighting for public access not crying about founders business. keep up the productive work big guy lol

>Jeff you are a funny guy
>keep to the keyboard where
>you belong. if you were
>really for hunters you would
>be fighting for public access
>not crying about founders business.
>keep up the productive work
>big guy lol

You really don't know who you are talking to, do you?

>Jeff you are a funny guy
>keep to the keyboard where
>you belong. if you were
>really for hunters you would
>be fighting for public access
>not crying about founders business.
>keep up the productive work
>big guy lol

This just gets funnier by the minute. First, I could give a rats a$$ about Founders business. He made his own bed in this trying to capitalize on scouting wildlife. Second, I haven't a clue who you are, but you don't know jack about me or you wouldn't have flapped your trap about fighting for access.

Move on to another site and shoot your mouth off about what you don't know, newbie.

I don't care what you do founder just stop pimping wy bucks to people that can't find a deer for money! what rubbed me wrong is hiking into my area opening day last year hearing shots in the next basin. I went to check it out and a guy had killed a really nice buck. A few weeks later pics show up on here and he was one that used your pimping service. He still has no clue me and my brother was around. He would of never been in that area or killed that deer without you profiting from it! A guy that has spent his money in wy scouted and used his own legs could of shot that buck instead someone with money and didn't want to work for it. So he slaps some cash to you and walla that's straight up guiding to me. No im not bitter because i killed a bigger deer than what he payed you to kill not 3 hours after he was elbow deep in blood on my own!
37205hornkiller.jpg

Peppers, why don't you worry about things in your own state before you talk about something you know nothing about. Why whine about wyoming when I'm sure your state has plenty to fix.

Jeff/buzz, now will you get onboard with the 90/10 split lol. You guys stand up for the NR and see what you get. Just saying...

P.S. piss on Sy and the Wyoming Outfitters Association.

When I read that newbie slamming Jeff and being disrespectful I was offended and then I realized he wasn't talking about me. When I realized he was talking about JM 77 then I got pissed at that #### for disrespecting a class act member here on MM.

Well said, nontypical. Sometimes when I have the crosshairs or pin on an animal, in the back of my mind I think I care what others will think about me/it if I kill it.

Is it big enough?

Once my buddy shot an 18 month old deer when it was standing next to a really nice mature animal(shot the wrong one, it happens) and it got me thinking.

Is a good scoring buck that's 7 years old any smarter than a bad scoring buck that's also 7 years old. Why does the "score" make people better or worse? Why is someone who shoots a deep forked buck more of a bad-a$$ than someone who shoots a big buck the same age class that's missing a G3 and brow tines?

It all comes down to personal fulfillment. What are your goals? What are your motivations? We are taking about the harvesting of male ungulates.....why does that have to be the measurement by which we are viewed? I think we all get caught up in it from time to time.

"That's a special feeling, Lloyd"

I got a question, what does it all boil down to, in the end what is it the government is trying to achieve? I don't know but I'm sure it's for the well-being of today's sportsman, or the future outlook of the big game herds??? Bull**** to the 90 something percent of those that make the laws but have never set foot in a national Forest you know as well as I do it's nothing more than a chance to grab another handful of that good ol American currency, and to the point whatever percent of our "honest" governing officials (that's laughable) that are hunters, like alot of you they're pissed off because Founder can consistently hammer Giants and You can't! Neither can I but like most of you I don't put in near the year-round effort as Brian yet still expect the same results?? It seems as though Brian has found the exception to the rule, a loophole if you will and as some have pointed out he is capitalizing on it... Wow nothing gets by you. Everyone gets all up in arms with the governments encroachment on our public lands, Obama care, our right to bare arms and the like but Brian trying to make a little pocket money is utterly absurd! What's my point? By allowing them to do this like banning our assault rifle's they are not taking away our gun Rights completely but now they have their foot in the door. What's next all semi-automatics (shotguns,rifles,pistols)or in this case taking away our trail cams or another way of Taking away the lazy or busy man's way of Scouting? Who knows but Now they got their foot in the door. Mental illness, you need help, you are OCD, you're on an ego trip, you can't eat The horns, why can't you hunt like normal people for the love of adventure and time with the family. Benhuntn really dude? He hunts just like the rest of us with a tag in his pocket and rifle in his hand, I would dare bet where you differ is the sweat on his brow and the ATV under your a$$ but who knows I'm probably right on??? So to all you haters that are child-like jealous just keep hating, and to you Mr. Latturner just keep hammerin!

I would think if you find a great buck it is probably in a "honey hole. An area where year after year will be decent bucks. if you sell that deers GPS location you are selling out that spot. If the buyer kills the buck, or if they do not, they know the spot and can pass it on to others. If nonresident especially they can not get the tag again for years. If resident they can come back every year, maybe bring friends.

I know the area is vast, but Founder must have certain favorite areas. Do you feel a bit of remorse selling those locations? Do you see an increased # of hunters in those spots?

I know you could say the same about guides on public land. there are parallels.

Ryan V

I would guess after his initial thought of selling info his very next thought an epiphany,"but now they will know my honey holes, and more competition". Last year during archery he had a giant shot out from under him, and in every one of his videos he talks about bumping into guides, apparently his spots are no secret. Why is everyone so worried about what he is doing? Let him stick his foot in his mouth, maybe the hunter he sells to will be one that leaves your area. HUH there's a positive! He asked a very specific question one most can't seem to answer without getting their jealous fillings involved. He asked a simple yay or nay question, do you or do you not think the government should be able to pass more laws and keep him from doing this? Must they have their hands in everything and tax us at every turn? And some of you are their enabler's pushing them forward, allowing this to happen! And we're does the money go? Umm towards something that will surely benefit our, OUR,OUR,OUR wildlife, (Believe it or not it's not theirs but they want you to believe that so they can figure up some other scam to get back in you pockets) in a positive way. Bull**** it goes right in some rich a**hole congress mans pocket! Now I do think we need money for our wildlife but come on guys when is it going to end? So here's a simple challenge in a few words can you agree or disagree to the government ripping off Brian? We all know I'm behind him helping out a fellow hunter in exchange for a little gas money how about you?

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom