Serious question.....

When my wife ignores me, I splash her with water.

NOBODY likes getting splashed with water. Especially her.
When I turn the sink on its amazing how well she listens and responds to me.

When I shoot mine it just bounces off like you’re blunting a bull.

Every since I got her the doublewide she’s been getting bigger and meaner.

....does anyone else's wife get really annoyed when you are trying to give her attention by shooting her in the butt with a rubber band??
I miss those days.
She wanted attention and I always gave it to her ...in MY way. Haha

Best I've done lately is use clear box tape to tape her coffee pot to the coffee maker. She left for work without a cup of coffee. Was worth the azz whooping.

....does anyone else's wife get really annoyed when you are trying to give her attention by shooting her in the butt with a rubber band??
Rubber bands are no longer allowed in the house. She purged them years ago. If she sees me with one, she gives me that evil stare. Some women have no sense of humor.

I genuinely believe women don’t understand how men flirt. I nice rubber band shot is really like the first salvo in the mating ritual for most of us. Unfortunately, it is often received as a real declaration of a verbal war. I don’t feel that was the direction I had been communicating but alas, she is hell bent on arguing “why did you do that”?

It’s like they are from a different planet. Somebody should write a book!

Well!

It's Either:

Why Did you Do That?

Or:

Why Didn't You Do That?

I genuinely believe women don’t understand how men flirt. I nice rubber band shot is really like the first salvo in the mating ritual for most of us. Unfortunately, it is often received as a real declaration of a verbal war. I don’t feel that was the direction I had been communicating but alas, she is hell bent on arguing “why did you do that”?

Have you ever directly answered her question?

Been married 20 years on the 28th
Its not easy you have to treat them with respect and take them on great trips you know. For are 10th I took her to Italy and I go pick her up next week..
Just kidding the 1st line is true though..

My wife said it won’t matter what I think after I’m dead. Mumbled something about trying to boss her around from the dead.

My wife's temper is like her driving 0-80 in 2 seconds...She's Irish figures huh. If I used the rubber band you can figure she'll throw a rod...
And like me I'll bet most guys on this thread are hoping their wives don't see this LOL

I am very fortunate… my wife loves me. I can’t even count the number of times she has had to put up with my crazy ideas and twisted sense of humor. That said, last election I didn’t really like either candidate, so I wrote her name in. She has definitely made my life better and is an awesome person.

Now if she reads over my shoulder she will tell me I am nuts but smile as she walks away.

I am very fortunate… my wife loves me. I can’t even count the number of times she has had to put up with my crazy ideas and twisted sense of humor. That said, last election I didn’t really like either candidate, so I wrote her name in. She has definitely made my life better and is an awesome person.

Now if she reads over my shoulder she will tell me I am nuts but smile as she walks away.
uh....when was the last time you shot her with a rubber band??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom