serpiente de cascabel

mtmiller

Alright, playing off the lobo post. Supposed to be rattlesnake.

Anyway, found this guy the other day. He struck a couple times, but not much for rattling.

snake.jpg

The only good rattlesnake is a DEAD ONE ! No USE FOR RATTLESNAKES OR WOLVES, or people who defend either of em...

whoa....nm....we didn't need that...it's just a picture...and a good one at that.

I'm one that actually likes these little critters.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

mtmiller, looks like some nice light you had there...nice shot!

Tony, nice shot!

Later,
Vince

I think NMNUTBUST or whatever the Heck she calls herself is just afraid of little snakes. Dont hold it against her. I too, believe they (snakes) are better left alone, (unharmed) When I guide down in NM there are dozens we see a day, the little guys (praries) are scardie cats for the most part, you can pick them up when its cool in the morning and admire their beauty. The big ones can get kinda pissy in the heat of the afternoon, but I never thought that justified murdering them, course if they started eating all the elk, that would be a different story! (kidding)maybey!

life IS good

I don't mess with the little nasties that much....and really have no desire to kill all that I find, I just keep my distance...although every once in a while I'll stretch a pissy one out for the wall...but only if they deserve it by picking a fight...

44ca425950031042.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom