"Session timed out"

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
How many of you watied to the last day to apply for CO like me? Now I'm having problems with thier websight durring my application I get a message saying "session timed out" and it takes me back to the beginning......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Nothing like wating till the last minnute huh?

horsepoop.gif

Finaly got them done. After about 10 tries.

I'm guessing the websight is getting pounded right now by procrastinators like me :)

horsepoop.gif

I just went to DOW in Denver and there were fewer people there then I ever remember. I guess they're all on the puter getting timed out!

I guess people dont understand how "session" variables work. Basically the website sends down session information to your computer, this normally happens during posting periods or transations. The webserver assigns a "time out" value to the session cookie, and you have to complete whatever you are doing within that amount of time.

Generally sessions are 10 or 15 min long so you have to complete whatever you are doing within that amount of time otherwise the cookie becomes invalid when you finally do complete your action.

Basically enter your info faster LOL

-DallanC

It was doing that on Friday as well. It did it to me multiple times within 2 or 3 minutes. I don't know why they would have set the time out so soon but that is what was happening. I also found that it timedout a lot more if I was using a browser other than Internet Explorer. Got it done though. I can only imagine what the web traffic is like today.

-DallanC,

Your right I dont know much about how the internet works. However I was getting this message faster than anyone could input the info in the data fields. Thier system definately had/has a glitch.

horsepoop.gif

HEY Snort!!!

I HAD THE SAME FRICKEN PROBLEM OVER A WEEK AGO!!!

I FINALLY CLICKED ON A SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT COLORADO WEB ADDRESS USING FIRE-FOX & PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

FRICKEN PUTERS!!!

MAYBE OPERATOR???

I'M SURE DallanC WILL CHIME IN ON THAT ONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THESE FRICKEN PUTERS ARE A REAL JOKE SOMETIMES!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom