Setting my pins Need help

Flores425

I have a Martin Cougar Mag.w/Fusion Cam 65lbs
I shoot Carbon Express arrows and El cheapo wal-mart 100grain Ex. Blades. I got my 20yd pin set right on but I am have a problem sighting in my other pins. My 30yd pin shoots way high. As for my 40 and 50 I cant even hit the bag. So how do I adjust my 30yard pin? Do I go up with it or down with it? I heard someone at the gun shop say"follow your arrow". I am tryin to figure that one out. If anyone can help me with my set-up and broadheads let me know?

George Jr.

Move your 30 yard pin up. "Follow your arrow" as they said. Do the same with your other pins.

I know what you are saying here! I bought some of those cheap broadhead for practicing. I found that they fly good only up to 25yrds. The rest of the longer flights were off. You are gonna spend too much time trying to set your other pins. You need to get better broadheads that fly better. If money is a factor, try the Rocky Mountain Broadhead 6 pack. They are steel construction and run about $32.99. You will see the difference immediately. Remember practice with what you are gonna hunt with! Good Luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom