SFW's golden boy Rossi pleads guilty!

Throw all the crooks in jail. Plenty of room for more jails to be built and our country needs the construction jobs. Let God sort 'em out if any of you are nervous your starvin' cousin will no longer be able to poach up some vittles for his 12 scrawny ankle-biters. Could build a special prison just for the morons that drive ATVs anywhere they please.

Im not sure "slap on the wrist" even describes this "sentence". Mosquito bite on the back of the neck perhaps?

Ridiculous

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

But guys, look at all the good things he has done with/for sfw. He's a good person. He doesnt deserve big trouble. (SARCASM)

is he still with sfw? if so am i missing something here. how can a so called conservation group have someone on there boards. and even as a member be convicted of poaching and not be kicked off or out of the group. further more how can a legitimate conservation group have a scumbag like that as a high ranking person

Hang on a minute, I need to microwave some popcorn. This is going to be good I'm sure.

Robiland - Good thing you put the sarcasm note in there or you would be counted as a Kool Aide drinker!

what about the guys that were with him , i heard they were from utah, does any body know?

There's a part I don't get. The article says

"Rossi lied on reports and claimed to have killed all four bears, while the out-of-state hunters failed to shoot any"

Can you legally kill 4 bears in AK in one season??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom