Share Archery Success -- Gift Cards Up for Grabs!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
[font size=+1 color=darkred]Gift Cards Up for Grabs![/font]

I have TWO $25.00 Gift Cards to Bad Ass Outdoor Gear that I want to give away in a couple of weeks. Share your archery buck and/or bull success photos with us and you'll be entered to win. I'll draw two winners from those who share pics in a couple weeks.

[font size=+1]Let's see some archery bucks and bulls!!![/font]

Bad Ass Outdoor Gear is a new advertiser here at MonsterMuleys.com. They carry packs, trekking poles, the Phone Skope, Epek broadheads (my favorite), game calls, solar power panels and packs, a bunch of clothing, and a lot more. I encourage (ask) you all to take a moment and checkout their product line-up and when you're ready to buy, check them out.

[font size=+1]Again, let's see some archery bucks and bulls!!![/font]

[IMGhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/6553badasslogo.jpg][/IMG]

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Opening morning Utah Gen. archery tag.
4033img_3597.jpg

2466img_3602.jpg

Stay Classy...
9468img_3607.jpg

6517img_3615.jpg

Short videoclip...
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6zqKzVlTr6JTWI2WGJWbzRMYTA/edit

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-13 AT 10:54AM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]Here's my 12 year old boy's first buck! He turned 12, 3 days before the archery opener. I had set up a blind and done some patterning on some bucks. I'd drop him off and he'd walk into the blind and sit there til dark by himself. I'd sit on a hillside across the way and watch the action unfold. He passed on bigger bucks that stood only 40 yards from him, but, he told he just didn't feel comfortable shooting 40 yards. He took this buck at 30 yards. Perfect heart shot! He only went 50 yards! Pretty awesome experience for a 12 year old and his Dad!

Hunter's buck night before the opener:
HuntersBuck002_zpsf7de3c03.jpg

First night in the blind:
HunterInBlind001_zps1d789f29.jpg

Hunter's buck working his way towards the blind the evening he got him:
HuntersBuck001_zps469a0844.jpg

The result! Day 4!
HunterBuck001_zps3feb7051.jpg

HunterMeBuck001_zpse9368d59.jpg

This is how I pulled the heart out, arrow still in it, dead center!
Heartshot_zpsf8a1547e.jpg

Love getting and seeing the youth involved in hunting! They are our future!

Cograts Remington great looking 3X3. Now it's your dads turn to show some success from Wyoming 100!!!

Let's see more pics people. Big stuff to get us excited.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Here is my wife's first buck. I posted the story and a couple more pics over in the Mule Deer section so go check it out.

4129img_1637.jpg

Here's my first ever bull elk... killed him on Sept. 11 after 14 days of hunting... I was pretty happy to say the least.
4973bull.jpg

1120img_0366.jpg

1940img_0380.jpg

I'm going to pick a couple winners tonight or tomorrow. If anyone else wants in, post up them pics!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-13 AT 07:46PM (MST)[p]Here is my 2013 archery buck and cow elk. Same stalk! 5 minutes apart!
4236image.jpg

4429image.jpg

3685image.jpg

5572image.jpg

Sweet pics folks! Thanks for sharing. I have drawn two names:
PaleHorse and DeerHuntin101, please shoot me a PM with your names and email address and I'll get it over to the folks at Bad Ass Outdoor Gear and get you your gift cards.

Thanks,

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom