Shed hunting in Park !!!

AZMIGHTYMULIES

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-12 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]Be careful where you're shed hunting, as I've been recently contacted by a few people etc about shed hunting in the "Park", because yes , I am out on the AZ Strip every week and my SUV and other trucks were seen on the AZ Strip at certain times and according to what I do now know , the Park service and AZG&F are watching the Park closely for shed hunters . A certain few bucks some of us do know of, know darn well these bucks have been frequenting the "Park" about 95% of the time this time of year as I have personally observed as well as others . A few weeks ago I went in there (ParK) observing the reknown buck and there were several different people tracks combing the whole area . I have not been in there since, but elsewhere as there are other giant bucks to concentrate on finding there sheds and I have concrete proof of myself being elsewhere most of the time w/ several other buck pictures w/ time stamps and location. Going into the Park to find sheds and the possibility of getting caught doing so and end up dealing w/ the Feds is not worth it fellas or gals no matter how giant the buck is . But someone has observed you guys , and I don't have the sheds in my possession thank goodness!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom