shedcrazy86 on Tines up... i have your island match

W

whiteshadow

I was looking on the TU website at some horns and found the match to one of the bigger horns we've picked up. if anyone knows who or how i can get in contact with shedcrazy86 i would appreciate it.

i tried, they have to approve your membership request though says it takes 24-48 hours to recieve the confirmation email. i know Yelum was talking to him over there. but was just taking a shot to see if he was on MM.

http://www.#####.com/board/board_topic/7136730/1241495.htm

im assuming that is the same larry, unless the island has two guys named larry that know every buck on the island ;)recently saw a video featuring you and your dedication to the sport, i was impressed and have a lot of respect and appreciation for what you do for the sport and all that is involved, i sent you a PM also regaurding that set i picked up a few years back, has a lot similarities and characteristics of the buck shot by the man that drew the lottery tag was wanting your opinion on whether you thought it could be his 3 years prior you took a pic of the horns after i picked them up. thanks

I got in contact with him yelum he is Mitch, with the big typical 4 with button eye guards

Why are guys such a holes about tines up... they are good guys that run it and there are alot of good guys on there to... so quit bein such a ##### about it really...

>Why are guys such a holes
>about tines up... they are
>good guys that run it
>and there are alot
>of good guys on there
>to... so quit bein such
>a ##### about it really...
>

i think the biggest thing is there forumns are not moderated as much. i notice someone will post a picture of shed then before you know there are 50 post accusing the guy going on a elk refuge. just about every other post is bickering and people being rude. and just about post someone just has to say is that dirka dirka mountain or where you from and where did you find that. but then again thats why i dont post sheds anymore

Tines up is a pretty chill site there is hardly any drama on there. The guys are all pretty cool I dont understand the beef everyone is stirring about em when a story about some random guy on an elk refuge too early wasnt even them. Find the facts for yourselves I personally know some of the guys cool as all hell.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom