sheds locked together

UTmonsterslayer

As you can tell fromm the look on Show_Me_Your_Racks's face, he definately won't find anything normal!!! thes two bucks must have been sparring and got locked up. the H1 measurement on the bigger horn is 6 6/8"!! the G2 on the smaller horn is 19 1/2". an awesome find.

P1090636.jpg

So they got locked up like that lived fine for however long and then shed. Doesnt seem possible.

ummmmmm last time i checked, bucks can and do clank their horns together in times other than the rut. i didn't know ther was a law in nature that prohibited them from sparring in february...

I didnt say anything about the rut, February, or laws of nature. So they must of shed just a few days after locking up and they both made it. Ok

Why is it when people are behind computers they are such smart arse s. yes you little stevie you better be careful who you mouth off too.

Nice find! You gonna unlock 'em or keep 'em that way?

Michael
"What I could do, I was doing, and that was simply putting my butt on the line for my country, the country that I loved, so that all the protestors and the academics and the liberal intelligentsia back home could enjoy the right to protest against people like me, the hated middleclass." --Gary R. Smith, US Special Forces

Sweet find!
Unfortunately it looks like the shock of the moment permanently impaired your buddy.LOL
Best,
Jerry
44f4e09309b4a917.jpg

I watched two small bucks sparring this spring and one popped off the other's antler. It was pretty cool. Great find, hopefully your buddy's face gets better (or maybe this was a good picture?).

Andy

This is me the lucky KID that found this once in a life time find i have never seen or heard of anything like this before but is awsome deer deer deer they are bad A$$!!! cant get enough of them!!! and by the way i aint hand_e_crapped!!! just ask my special ed teacher!!!

I'm thinkn the same thing Jay. Both left horns????
Maybe they got locked up when they was in past the dog knot on Valentines day.

no the bigger one is a left horn and the one that i am not holding is the right side!!!both there g-4s are touching i will show you a pic of them unhooked!!!

THIS IS HOW THEY WERE LAYING!!!
deerhunt117-1.jpg

THIS IS THE SMALLER SIDE
deerhunt119.jpg

AND THE BIGGER GAY WHITETAIL LOOKING SHED!!!

deerhunt120.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom