SHEDS?

>Paul, leave some for us hahaha.
>How many pounds would you
>estimate?

As of last night we are at 17 browns and at least twice as many white. All but one are elk and the brown deer that Zach found last night was a big heavy 5 point. Been good year for us. Best march ever, may take a break and do some fishing this weekend.

Went last weekend. Found 6, two brown and one nice heavy 6. Hasn't been the yr I had last year yet but there are bulls still packin so there are still some to find. Been hearing that elk dropped early this year in most units. Looks like NMPaul is having a good year so far.

I've only found one set so far...
coues%20head_zpskbjfg9j8.jpg
[/URL]

>I've only found one set so
>far...
>
coues%20head_zpskbjfg9j8.jpg
[/URL]

What part of the state was that in? Looks like a white tail rack.

Wow--I've never had much enthusiasm for coues, but that one could change my attitude...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom