Sheep Wrecked!

IdahoSmitty

My lady and I were heading out of Boise to take a drive and we had just pulled in to a town called Horseshoe Bend and saw this. I don't what happend but I am guessing there was a wreck. This trailer was just parked right off a main road for everyone to view. And yes those are feet and hooves sticking out of the sides. Would have hated to be on that clean up crew.

9877p7100063.jpg

Well,
I just heard they have fresh Mutton down at the Horseshoe Bend RoadKill Cafe!

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

A wreck? Heck no! That's a multi-customer Mobile Idaho Gloryhole!!!! JB, don't try to tell me you weren't eyeing that one hanging over the hitch!

mod2.jpg

That photo is just wrong in so many ways. damnit that one hang'n out the back door with the lil pink......

Slick

I wouldn't worry about the cleanup.

Just tow it over to Utah, open the doors and and put up a sign that says "keep out".....the trailer will be empty by 3am.

>A wreck? Heck no! That's a
>multi-customer Mobile Idaho Gloryhole!!!!

ROFL!!!!

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Good one nickman!! You said, "Just tow it over to Utah, open the doors and and put up a sign that says "keep out".....the trailer will be empty by 3am."

Here's my take along the same lines:

Just tow it over to Utah, park it on public land and lock it up tight with a sign saying "keep out"... :)

Joey

Joey, you're never too shy to tell us how fond you are of Utah are you?? LMAO dude it's ok here I promise!!

I HATE SHEEP x(

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom