Sheldon Road Closures

Gazelle

All roads except the main roads with no vegitation on them are closed to motorized vehicles. You must have 1 gal H2O, an axe, and a shovel with a 26 inch min handle on or in your vehicle. I couldent get to where I wanted to hunt. Better than on fire. Tony

delmag,

Did you go up and hunt? Were the Federal Fish and Game guys patroling the area? I was wondering how that was going to turn out?

Thanks,
3tags.

I dident see them patrolling. Did see a few people ignore the restrictions though. Also there was nothing on NDFW website prior to the hunts. Emails were sent after Rifle Lope started! I had a Bow deer tag and havent recieved a notice yet. It wasent that bad though, still found bucks and had a good time. Just couldent get to the spots Id scouted. Gazelle

Yes I hunted, with 1584 miles invested I did not have much choice. There were no lack of violators on the rules, but the only Fed I saw was the Federal game warden....nice guy. Found alot of bucks just nothing over 75 inches. I think the lack of moisture had an affect on horn growth. All in all I had a good time, just to bad with the extreme drought the access was so difficult. Put 51 miles on my boots....kind of turned it into an elk training camp! Not many hunters, I think that the majority of residents turned them in.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom