Shon Simpson needs our thoughts and prayers

COBUK

All,

Eastman's June-July issue arrived in the mail today. Unfortunately, Guy had some very bad news to share this month. Shon Simpson, a previous editor for Eastmans was seriously injured in a construction accident. Guy states that Shon is paralyzed from the waist down and the doctors are unsure if his nearly severed spinal cord can repair itself. It sounds like Shon will be in a hospital in Denver for a couple of months. Shon's family and friends have set up a local benefit banquet on the 26th of this month in Cody, Wyoming to help Shon with his medical expenses. For those that can't make it to the benefit, you can donate money to Shon and his family by going to www.shonsimpson.com. I'm sure that Shon and his family would be very appreciative of any help that we could give them.

I had an article in EBJ and dealt with Shon.He is a super nice guy.I am so sorry to hear this news and our family's prayers are with him.

Whatever happened to Rod Hart.......the man that made The Journal what it is today?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom