Shooter???

kicker

Is this guy a shooter or ????
MDGC0007.jpg

How the heck do you get them coming in during daylight hours????

Kicker

Very tough to tell with that photo. He doesn't appear to stand much past the second ring on the barrel, which tells me he isn't that big. I also get the sense he has a small head. When in doubt, I let them go. Ground shrinkage on bears is worse than any other animal.

It can be tough to get them in during the day. Some guys put a lid on the bait at night, and remove it when they get to their stand the next evening.

Kicker He looks to be a smaller bear. His head does look a little small and his body hasnt filled out all the way yet. Just keep at it buddy!! You will know a shooter the minute you see him! Bears are very tough to judge. If you want PM me and ill try to dig up some of my trail cam pics of different sized bears for you to judge.

It all depends on where you are hunting. If you're in up state New York absolutely. If you are in Utah, Colorado, or Idaho absolutely not. I've seen bears in Utah that would make that 55 gallon drum look small.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Look real close and you can see the milk dripping off his lips!!

Not a shooter amigo, flush your tag down the toilet before you shoot that bear!! :)

Where??? I don't see it.....oh wait....no that's Krsipy Kreme glaze...give him a week on the diet I have been feeding him and he will look like the barrel : )

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom