Should I Worry?

Snuffy

I just checked my Preference Points and I am one short on everything.
But it say's pp pre 2011 Draw.
They used to show your actual points.
I will call on Monday but this has me worried.
Anyone else notice this or talked to them, are your points current or one behind.
Thank You
Rick

HUH ! ! I just checked and I got one more PP than i should. They must have added yours to mine... JK... a phone might be all ya need to do rather than get all worked up.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

I just checked mine...and I was short also...but I kept scrolling down the page....and there was a another box that had them listed as current and correct!.....Hopefully yours is there too...Good luck!

Thank's, points used to be right on top.
With 19 elk points to get worked up about I think I was justified.
I will sleep better this weekend.
Thank's Again
Rick

+1 to kevinp,

it's weird but if you scroll down a little further your current points should be listed. I know when I look up points I'm always interested in what I had last year more than I'm interested in current points (dripping with sarcasm).

al

I am one short every year I look. Just hoping 3NR for 53 muzzy deer will do the trick.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom