Showdown in Elk Town

eyeguard

I got an email the other morning with this title and link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=794wEIbHlDc&vq=large

Whoever the narrator is... he sure isn't local! :) I can't believe how stupid some people can be. Reminds me of the typical tourist yahoos (the minority I realize) you see every year in Yellowstone (you know the kind I'm talkin' about... who wonder why they end up with an antler up their arse)!

EG

campfire2.gif
"A man can be hard to find in the mountains, but you're welcome at my fire anytime."

HOLY PISS!!!! I can't believe that people are that stupid. That guy wearing the Mr. Rodgers purple sweater almost got his A$$ handed to him..

}}-SLIVER-->

That guy needs to go and grab me a stack of I-D-10-T forms.

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-11
>AT 09:05?AM (MST)

>
>what town is this?
>Estes Park CO?

Yes, sure looks like it. One thing they failed to show is all the elk crap all over the golf courses. I like elk, but wow - it's everywhere and thick.

I'd heard about elk in Estes Park. I've had half-doz. friends send this clip. I can't believe how stupid people are, either. My wonder is if any of those bulls ever complete a smackdown and send someone to the hospital? I thought it was a neat video, though.

The first big bulls I ever seen was in Estes Park about 4o years ago,I was just a kid then so This problem they have has been around along time.
Nice Video.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom