Sitka storm front jacket

Aaron1984

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-14 AT 03:08AM (MST)[p]I have a brand new never worn Sitka storm front jacket in large, still has the tags on it. I'm asking $500.00 or best offer or trades. Also since this is the general forum what's the best camo out there at a decent price. I'm not a fan of Sitka at all this jacket was a Christmas gift.

7395image.jpg

Shoot If You Didn't Pay A Dime For It Might As Well Hold On To It Man.Im Personally Not A Fan O Sitka Either... Exclusively Wore Their Gear Up Until A YearAnd A Half Ago And In My Opinion The Gear Never Lived Up To It's Hype Or Price... My Rain Gear Leaked, The Ass On My Timberline Pants, The Gloves Sucked Etc, Etc... Id Strongly Reccomen Kuiu Or First Lite. I Personall Wear Kuiu And Love The Hell Out Of It...The Yukon Jacket Is Very Comparable To The Shitka Stormfront And About 200 Dollars Cheaper...

coloradoboy

I'm just now delving into the top end gear. Bought a pair of Sitka Accent pants last year and wore them almost every day during a 10 day archery elk hunt. Loved them, thought they were the greatest.

This year I bought the Sitka "90%" pants. Love em more. I hunted in them Monday and Tuesday in mid fifties weather and although I sweated chasing chukar, I was comfortable. Sweated tons more under my hat, down my back and under my arms. Today the weather was mid 40s with a 15+ mph wind. Same pants, never felt the wind through them. I've climbed down rock slides when I was scooting across rocks on my a$$ and not a tear. I was worried. Almost $300.00 and I'm sliding down rocks in these things. But the dogs were on point and this year there are too few birds to let a covey rise go just because of some pants.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom