Sitka Storm Front or Cold Front

tracker12

Very Active Member
I am looking for a new rain Jacket. Having trouble deciding between the Stormfront or Coldfront jacket. Most times when I will be wearing the jacket there will be a good chill in the air. I have only seen the Coldfront which has a light fleece. Is there any lining in the Stormfront or is it just a shell.

I use the Storm front jacket and pants with two different under layers, the Kelvin jacket and pants for cold weather and the 90% jacket and pants for moderate climate. If it's really cold like it was on my sheep hunt I wore both underneath the storm front. I sat all day in 15-20 degrees glassing. Layering is always better in my opinion as you are not stuck with having to wear the heavy jacket all the time or not at all and freeze.
BB

BB
Thanks for the reply. I have plenty of layers. The 90% pants and Jacket are two of my favorite pieces of clothing. I am thinking of getting the Jet Stream for the Hood along with the Stormfront Top and Bottom as of now. Glad that combo kept you warm to those temps. I heat up very well when moving but have the oppisite effect when I sit/ I get clod rather quickly. But for me the rain gear is all about being dry. I especially want a pant that wil keep me dry when I sit. My Cabelas MTO50 was great until I sat in the wet then it was all over.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom