Slamdunk's first commercial

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
Congrat's buddy... }>

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Well Slammy - you may not have been born with a brilliant mind, but you can lift heavy things!

You will always have a job!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

that dude works for me....strong as an ox, but can't spell it.

Genghis Khan raped so many women that 1 in 200 people today carry his genes..

Glad you can take a joke slam... I was reading some of the youtube replies to this video (good way to loose faith in humanity) and a lot of body builders were upset at the commercial...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm a good sport Snort, and i definitely know a few bb's very similar in IQ to that dude!
If ya wanna see something hilarious, look up on youtube "i want to be a bodybuilder"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom