swbuckmaster

Long Time Member
No thanks you'll shot your eye out
http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=24113d89dfd8

who farted?

kilo sent that to me!

He Ain't the Smartest Guy I ever seen!

But His Home Made SlingShot sure does Pack a Punch!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

ouch. When I was a kid in college, I heard of some guys who made a water balloon slingshot. They used it to shoot water balloons (with dye packs in them) at construction workers who were laying a cement wall. Yea, great, they were doing it out of my dorm room. And they got caught.

So, I got a call at work. I had my time card in hand, knowing campus cops would be waiting for me.

Wow it has some power. Cats and Dogs that piss on your stuff watch out.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Dumber than the actual act........filming it and putting it out there for the world to see......?

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Its amazing I made it to this age. I think I carried and used a slingshot every day between the age of 5 to 9 years old. They were great for stray cats.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-23-13 AT 06:53PM (MST)[p]he was dumb for sharing that video . My U-tard x wife went on TV for affinity fraud giving a guy in her church $35,000 for a money scheme and not even signing papers. Really smart huh? He told her the spirit guided him to help her after her husband died. Said she would get big returns. She then went crying about it on tv.

I Think it needs one more Safety Feature!:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

Maybe helmet w/face shield and total body armor!
Owww! ...though, that had to HURT! Kinda like "Hey,y'all-watch this!"...THEN DYING! :)

That's going to leave a mark!!!!!LOL!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom