Small Idaho bull

mickeymouseoutfitters

LAST EDITED ON Oct-13-13 AT 07:19AM (MST)[p]At least I got one. It was one of the hardest hunts I have been on. Between the thickest choke cherries I have ever been in and the lack of elk, I was happy just to see one.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/2334elk.jpeg

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

MMO,

That is a GREAT muzzle loader bull ! I expected to see a picture of a ragbull when I opened up this thread, not a mature herd bull. You done good, Congratulations !

He's not as big as you think. I took many pictures trying to get the "trophy arm" just right. He'll score maybe 250 or 260. Had the real heard bull at 20 yards, but it was so thick that I couldn't get a shot. Didn't get a good look at him, but he was over 300 easy.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the antlers that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom