Snake RIvier Zone.

M

millstev

Ok I have been hunting the Snake River zone for elk now since august and have had little luck in finding some elk. I have been hunting around the butte's off hwy 26 and 2100 west. I was wondering if anyone could direct me towards another area in the zone that get me going in the right direction to seeing some elk.

yeah,
Head on over to Roberts. Go to the market lake area and hunt along the river bottoms on the North-side of the snake river. You can access it from a parking lot near market lake, or if the road is still open, you can go across market lake and on up into the sage-hills. Hunt the knolls right around the market lake area and on the east side of the railroad tracks heading over toward the river bottoms. With this snow coming in hopefully you will start seeing elk filter into the area from the sand dunes.

Take note that side 63a is short range weapons only.... only pointing that out due to amount of folks I run into that don't "know" that it is. Due to not reading regulations, or otherwise. RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom