Sniper1 WHERE ART THOU???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You gonna make it to the NWTF Banquet again this year in my neck of the woods?

Quit being so Tight Lipped!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

So?

What's He doing?

I thought He liked his last Job?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hey bessy.. Been out of the MM game for awhile now. Just been busy with work and keeping busy trying to get my degree. That seems to take up a lot of time. Well that and goose hunting but now that is over I got a little more time. I hope to make it this year. You going to be at the Expo? I will be there most the day on sat. Hope to ya.

Hey Sniper!

Ya!

I'll be there Saturday!

Jason look for me. You gonna be in a booth?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

No sir. Just going to be strolling around with my lil girl. Going to head down around 11 or so. Shud be down most the day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom