Snow.......again!

nickman

Long Time Member
It is snowing in my yard...........it won't stick much, but it's still cold, overcast and windy. This sux!

WTF?

I need some global warming!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-07-11 AT 11:01AM (MST)[p]You must live the same place I live. It's snowing here too. I think I'm getting suicidal...so sick of winter!

Don, Will just called me from Lodgepole. With this snow this is Sequoia National Park's all time record snowfall. He's REALLY sick of the white stuff. The only part of his cabin that you can see is the entry door. pc

Same here... Wanting spring back

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

We just got a couple inches of white dust here. The stuff is really light and hardly worth mentioning but it really played heck with the roads.

I just returned from a service call out to the C. Club and i was slipping and sliding all over the place. We get better traction after a huge storm than this little dusting with really cold temps.

Joey

Hope you guys are in Utah!!! ;-) I'll be there in two weeks for a long weekend of 'Spring Skiing' with the kids! :)

S.

:)

I just talked with my sister in So. Lake Tahoe about 1/2 hour ago and she was shoveling snow off her deck in the back yard and is getting tired of it too. She said more is due this weekend according to local reports and her son works at Heavenly and so gets the reports from him up there. But for him that means WORK and he is happy.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Apr-09-11 AT 08:03AM (MST)[p]ANOTHER storm and this one is sticking!

Does anyone have a time share in the Bahamas?

This sux!

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom