Snow Perf - Water/Meth injection

1FastGambler

Is anyone using any of the Snow Performance water/methanol injection systems on their diesel pickups?

If so, please tell me what your thoughts are.

its great if your racing or pulling a heavy load up the mountain and your EGT's start getting a little hot.. also adds boost. snow performace has 7 differnet apps. you can choose from... if your just a daily driver i wouldnt look into it. but if your looking into racing or some serious upgrade towing then for sure..

Not a daily driver.
Don't particularly race it either.

Mostly tow my 5th wheel and take it hunting.

I'm running Spartan tunes/Dash Daq, no DPF. Run the 210 tow tune almost exclusively.

My EGT's only get high when I'm towing up the mountains on dirt roads with the torque converter unlocked. When the EGT's run high my engine and trans oil tems start climbing also.

That's why I'm considering this, plus their claims of MPG improvements of 15% might be an extra bonus.

its not a bad investment...down shifting will cool those egt's down to... like i said they have 7 different programs to choose from...any programmer is going to raise thoughs egts..smarty claims they can lower egts to... but i would go with snow on a banks high ram air intake...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom