SO CRIME IS OVER-RULING THE LAW IN KALI???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
That is a stop that is never missed going through SLC. Love IN-N-Out. It’s right next Scheels also which causes a travel delay between the two for sure.

Near where I grew up they found dug out encampments along the river bank!! I remember the days that floating the river became a hazardous from the gangs of homeless drug addicts…. Miss those Huck-Fin days

I I'm Sure It Isn't New News!

But It's Perty Bad/Sad When A Major Food Chain Business Has To Close Because Of The BS That Goes On!

I go by there on the way to the Oakland Airport. Great Airport to fly out of. I haven/t been to this In an Out but I have been to the Black Bear maybe a block away and never had an issue.
Maybe it's gotten worse not sure but crime in Oakland in general is out of control and they have a crappy Mayor and no Police chief......

Near where I grew up they found dug out encampments along the river bank!! I remember the days that floating the river became a hazardous from the gangs of homeless drug addicts…. Miss those Huck-Fin days
Where did you grow up?

Central Valley around Stockton. Terrible place
My last visit to Lodi was about 30 years ago. I walked out along the Mokelumne River and found two spaniards gigging steelhead without a care in the world. DFG did not get there in time...

On the other hand, I leave my truck unlocked in my driveway and have never lost a thing. Some people imagine that California is the same everywhere, but the difference between north and south is as different as night and day.

Last edited:
True, but when your career, your wife’s business , and your family are here and have been here for a couple generations it’s easier said than done… the exit plan is being set though…
I hope you and your family can line it up. There’s still many great places in the west.

I had many relatives living in the Modesto, Turlock area ever since I was a kid. Our daughter even moved there after school. Everyone is now gone. Most went to Idaho and our daughter to Oklahoma. Our 3 grandsons are still in California though with good jobs. They're not hunters either. I failed big time.

Key word in that article is "Oakland".

When my daughter was looking at schools to play softball, we drove up to Cal. I was shocked at the homeless camps and un-manicured areas right off campus. My first thought even before driving on to the campus is how could a parent feel comfortable with their child living in this vicinity.

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom