So Far 2006 (pic)

YoungBuck

Here is what I have picked up so far this year (minus one old one)
SF06.jpg

Biggest one in the middle weights right at 2 1/2 lbs
I found 19 of them this weekend...16 on Saturday (10 fresh) and 3 yesterday (including the biggest one)
YB

Very nice. I can only go everyonce in awile because the drive where i go is 3 hours.

Place I go is about an hour and a half drive one way....I try and hit it once or twice a weekend.
Other spot I go only takes about an hour to get to where I turn off then it is another 30-45 minutes depending on how far I want to go.
I would say it is worth it every time...even though I dont find something everytime
YB

Hey you got a nice pile so far. Next weekend we will find many more. By the way when I was out there I saw quite a few large bucks still packin bone, hopefully it will hit the ground before next weekend so we can pick it up
Later
Foster

Nice finds, looks like you are off to a great start. Keep up the good work. I've been itching to get out there myself but the snow is still to deep here.

Are those duck band certificates on the wall? Where did the bands come from? I enjoy duck hunting.

Dang YB,
That is an awesome pile. looks like your going to have another great year. Keep us posted.
Dan

Yes those are duck band certs. I have shot 3...and they were all in the same year...within weekends of each other...havent really been duck hunting since...spend most of my time looking for sheds...lol
One came from B.C. and the other came from Montana...and they were shot along the Payette River here in Idaho...long ways for birds to fly if ya ask me!....still havent called in the 3rd band...he will be one old bird when I get around to calling it in...lol
YB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom