SO WHAT'D YA GET???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I looked in the Driveway & I don't see a New CUMMINS,WTH?

I Don't see any 2014 Governors Tags under the Tree,WTH?

No Ammo,WTH?

I didn't think I'd been that Bad?

Now I'm Thinkin even Santa Might be Tired of My BS?

"Somebody Snitched on Me!"

Merry Christmas everybody!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Maybe you got the clap and just don't know it yet?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Maybe you got the clap and
>just don't know it yet?
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Wrong again 1911!

All the MM Ladies I Deal with are Extremely Clean!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I got a couple thousand rounds of .22. Everytime my wife went shopping she kept grabbing it. Whoo Hoo

I bought myself a new Cummins and the wife bought me a new Savage .17 Hornet. Prairie dogs are gonna hate this new cannon!

Traditional >>>------->

Not a damn thing yet, guess I don't deserve anything till after dinner this evening when neighbor family gets here for dinner.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-13 AT 05:20PM (MST)[p]

couple kegs of powder, some brass, some fried turkey and jeep parts.

I got a fancy Keurig coffee maker, a new Stanley thermos, and about a $150 worth of gift cards for Basspro.

I GOT A PAIR OF THOSE BLACK LEATHER ASS LESS BIKER CHAPS THAT LOOK SOOOO GOOD ON SOME FELLAS. PROBLEM IS THEY ARE A BIT TOO BIG ON ME.........NEED TO SELL THEM........BUT I HAVE HAD A FRENZY OF INTEREST ON MONSTERMULEYS THAT HAS CREATED A BIDDING WAR.

FELLAS I WILL TAKE 30-40- MORE BIDS THEN THE CHAPS WILL GO TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER. KEEP THOSE PM'S COMMING......SEEMS LIKE THE CLUB HOUSE MEMBERS HAVE MOST OF THE HIGH BIDS THUS FAR......THANKS FOR BIDDING......................YD.

Not a damn thing for me!
It's a good thing I've learned how to do (and buy) EVERYTHING for myself! Lol
What's this world coming to when a guy can't even trust Santa to take care of him?
Zeke

>
> I GOT A
>PAIR OF THOSE BLACK LEATHER
>ASS LESS BIKER CHAPS THAT
>LOOK SOOOO GOOD ON SOME
>FELLAS. PROBLEM IS THEY
>ARE A BIT TOO BIG
>ON ME.........NEED TO SELL THEM........BUT
>I HAVE HAD A FRENZY
>OF INTEREST ON MONSTERMULEYS THAT
>HAS CREATED A BIDDING WAR.
>
>
> FELLAS I
>WILL TAKE 30-40- MORE BIDS
>THEN THE CHAPS WILL GO
>TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER.
> KEEP THOSE PM'S COMMING......SEEMS
>LIKE THE CLUB HOUSE MEMBERS
>HAVE MOST OF THE HIGH
>BIDS THUS FAR......THANKS FOR BIDDING......................YD.
>

Hey YUKON?

Have You notified Uncle sage?

No!

I don't need to see em modeled!:D

I'll bet sage could Impress the Gal down the Street for some Christmas Nookie!

New Carhartt jacket, new travel coffee mugs, a couple of nicer work shirts, See's candy, RVCA hat from my son, new pair of binos from Cabelas from my wife. I told her I didn't need new ones so she can save the money she had put away for them. Eventually, we'll need new tires for the quad she got me for Fathers Day and my Bday. :) It all works out in the end. Overall, it was a good Christmas. Tomorrow, second round of treatment so we're enjoying our time until bedtime. I hope you all got what you wanted. Remember...never take your good health for granted.

Too many tags= unhappy wife

THE BIDS VIA PM'S ARE STILL COMMIN IN.......THOSE CLUB HOUSE BOYS ARE THROWING SOME SERIOUS CASH AROUND...............YD.

Didn't score chit this year! At least last year I got the Chia Pet and the Popiel's Pocket Fisherman!

Better luck maybe tomorrow for my Birthday!

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

>Didn't score chit this year! At
>least last year I got
>the Chia Pet and the
>Popiel's Pocket Fisherman!
>
>Better luck maybe tomorrow for my
>Birthday!
>
>"If you get upset or offended
>by ANY website forum
>post.....especially mine, you need serious
>intervention!"

No New Savages Nicky?

Was hoping for 6 hours of sleep but I actually got 11 hours! it was great. :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Haven't Heard from TripleK?

Last I heard!

More than Likely She was getting a 'Boxed; Gift!

AKA the Gift that Keeps Giving!:D

>Haven't Heard from TripleK?
>
>Last I heard!
>
>More than Likely She was getting
>a 'Boxed; Gift!
>
>AKA the Gift that Keeps Giving!:D
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

I heard she's on her way to Texas to beat the Sh!t out of Roy.

Eel

Airline ticket to Sichuan, China! Will be cool. Never been off the continent.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

They don't have much left in the way of critters there. Est. 2,500 native deer, and 2,000 pandas. All on reserves obviously.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom