Some early monsters

muleycrazy23

LAST EDITED ON Feb-27-05 AT 08:39PM (MST)[p]Ive found these 3 in the last couple weeks. The one on the left I found in the middle of the road. I left to go check another spot and came back 20 minutes later and he had dropped it where I was parked. It scores 90 3/8. The middle one weighs 3 pounds and scores 94 2/8. The one on the right I picked up today just 100 feet off the road.It has a 9 inch base right at the burr and 6 3/4" first mass measurement. It weighs 3 1/4 pounds and scores 89 6/8. Now all I gotta do is find the other sides. Being that big Im sure they cant be too far. These arent the big ones in the area, Im waiting on a nontypical and another buck I have sheds from the last 2 years from to still drop. There are 20 bucks in the area that I would estimate score 160+.

258766.JPG

If those are the only three you found its definitly quality over quantity.

Great finds though.

How big is the non-typical you've been watching!? Awesome looking sheds! Keep em comin! Good luck with the other sides!
YB

I guided a deer with that exact horn config this year, I mean identical. norhtern ut any chance?

Im in Colorado. The nontypical Im having a hard time judgeing he is a 12X8 Im guessing would be in the 205-215 range. There are 3 other typicals that look to be in the 190's and another 9X7 nontypical thats a good young deer. This spot has great genetics.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom