Some sheds from this spring

guywildstorm

A few pics from some of the horns from this year. First one is of my horn hunting crew.
IMG002.jpg

Next two are of the mother of the "crew" holding up a couple of sets I found that day.
IMG003.jpg

993ec5bb.jpg

Next ones are of a interesting buck I found dead this winter while duck hunting.
da548352.jpg

ab3f8129.jpg

Hope you enjoy,
Guy

Nice sheds. Crazy looking buck that you found there. Congrats on the finds and keep it up.

nice 'finds'...that's quite a crew you have there...looks like one is 'sproutin horns'...thanks for the good pics..

Loved the pics.
Nice to get out there with the family.
They sure had a great time it looks like!

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Very nice. How big is the set your wife is holding? CAnt wait till my 3 get a little older!
Jeff

I better clarify. That is not my wife. She is a good friend and her and her girls enjoy going with me on my horn hunting expeditions. That day was the first day the girls actually found some of thier own.
Jeff she is holding two different sets in the pics. They are both pretty good bucks. The first one is a little better, I never did put a tape to the horns but I would guess hes around a 180 class buck. The second one is heavier and has an extra on both sides but hes lacking any browtines, I would say he is somewhere in the 170 range. The scores dont mean much to me, I just enjoy finding horns and if they are big all the better.
Thanks for all the kind words,
Guy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom